Is your scalp so bad it's like snow, and it just won't go away no matter how much you clean it? Is your scalp oily, itchy, and red?! 3 steps to solve your scalp dandruff problem and get a clean, healthy scalp in a month!
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably tried at least one of these:
Minoxidil
Biotin gummies
Rosemary oil
Scalp massages
Some weird laser helmet you bought at 2AM
Maybe you even saw some baby fuzz.
But then… nothing. Or worse — more shedding.
That’s the moment it hits you:
“Wait, is all of this just treating the symptom… not the actual problem?”
Spoiler: Yes. It is.
And I learned that the hard way.
Walk into any pharmacy. Or scroll through TikTok.
You'll see hundreds of products promising regrowth, thickness, volume, magic.
But almost none of them talk about why your hair is falling out in the first place.
That’s like spraying Febreze in a room with a gas leak.
Sure, it smells better — but the problem’s still killing you slowly.
And just like chest pain can mean anything from anxiety to a heart attack…
Hair loss can be triggered by:
Nutrient deficiencies
Hormonal chaos
Chronic inflammation
Thyroid dysfunction
Gut issues
Autoimmunity
Scalp tension
Even emotional trauma
The problem is, 99% of hair loss solutions don’t ask,
“Why is this happening in the first place?”
They just say, “Here’s a serum. Good luck.”
I’ll keep it real: I was losing hair by the handful.
At first, I thought it was stress. Then I blamed age.
Then I tried everything Google and Reddit could throw at me.
What worked?
Not a product. A paradigm shift.
I asked for:
Ferritin (ideal for hair = 70–100 ng/mL)
Vitamin D
B12
TSH, Free T3, Free T4 (thyroid)
DHT
ANA (for autoimmune markers)
Turns out? My ferritin was 21.
That alone was enough to starve my follicles.
I started supplementing with iron bisglycinate. My hair literally stopped falling out within weeks.
Your hair is dead. Your scalp is alive.
If your scalp is:
Inflamed
Clogged
Overloaded with product
Or has poor blood flow…
Then your hair can’t thrive.
I switched to gentle shampoos, added scalp massage with castor oil + peppermint oil, and used a dermaroller (microneedling tool) twice a week. Game changer.
Hair is a luxury for your body. It will not prioritize it if you’re inflamed.
I cleaned up my diet.
No more daily seed oils and sugar bombs.
I added:
Zinc
Omega-3s
Collagen
Bone broth
Probiotics
And most importantly?
Sleep.
You can’t regrow hair when your nervous system is in constant fight-or-flight.
This one is personal.
I spent months blaming myself.
Like maybe if I wasn’t so stressed. Or if I had better genetics.
Or if I hadn’t used that one hair dye that one time.
But the truth is:
You can’t shame yourself into healing. You have to understand the system that broke down.
Once I did that, I stopped chasing trends and started healing.
Your body is whispering to you through your scalp.
Maybe it's saying:
“I need iron.”
“I need better thyroid support.”
“I need you to stop skipping meals and sleeping 4 hours.”
Don’t mute the signal with more serums.
Listen to it.
Biotin won’t help if your ferritin is tanked
Minoxidil only works while you use it
Hair loss doesn’t happen “just because”
You can absolutely reverse it — if you fix the root cause
I’m not saying don’t try the topical stuff.
I’m saying pair it with blood work, nutrition, nervous system regulation, and scalp care.
Because real regrowth happens from the inside out.
And that’s something no $40 bottle can fix.
Comments
Post a Comment